Dark Woods Circus (WIP Cover) Dark Woods Circus (WIP Cover)

I really love this, I love steampunk music like yours, and to mix it with this song just gives me a feeling of pure happiness. I dearly hope you finish this, it was more than absolutely splendid to listen to.

steampianist responds:

Techno Rising Tension Techno Rising Tension

I find this quite nice to listen to. It's quiter and slower, giving a calm feel. Like a battle's coming, and the tension's definitely rising, but you're still trying to keep it cool. 4/5.

+Clockwork- +Clockwork-

I really like this. It relaxes me, and takes the edge off of my problems. I will listen to this many more times, possibly for my entire life.

ABrighterShadow responds:

Wow, im glad you liked it that much, this was just a quickie that didn't expect good feedback on

(dj WK) I can walk on water (dj WK) I can walk on water

Even though you say it's unfinished, I think it's fine the way it it, it's simple,. and it really is unique. I would love to see a finished version, but hell. This can entertain me for months and years.

Basshunter*remix* Basshunter*remix*

I personally think this is awesome

The reason i think that is because it sounds like the original but not fully. Most remixes copy the song completly and show no originality but yours shows creativity and a bright mind. The eight-bit like music makes it even better. Rock on and never give up no matter how bad people diss you. 10/10 & 5/5

Tetris Type C (Ancara Mix) Tetris Type C (Ancara Mix)

i think this is awesome

u should make a longer version of this

Tetris Impulse (beta version) Tetris Impulse (beta version)

these r awesome

when is the final one coming out i cant wait plz finish these

Bobox responds:

I lost interest in that project, lack of inspiration (but if you see this reply, PM me)

-ganon95- Tetris 4 -ganon95- Tetris 4

i want it

TETRIS 5 TETRIS 5 TETRIS 5

ganon95 responds:

soz m8 it ain't gonna happen ,this is my last tetris remix =/

Tetris Club Remix II (2) Tetris Club Remix II (2)

i love tetris and i rlly love this

dude u r awesome keep this up

Kreepman responds:

Thanks!

-ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix -ganon95- Blue/eiffel 65 remix

it is.....

PERFECT it is a perfect harmony and everything i like how higher notes sound like bells

ganon95 responds:

they are bells and piano combined